The definitive British motorcycle icon takes its torque-rich 1200 cc twin performance, sophisticated set up and beautiful Bonneville DNA and significantly upgrades it for 2022, delivering a new benchmark for timeless character and easy riding capability. With a significantly enhanced handling set-up, courtesy of a major 2.2 lb weight saving, new lightweight aluminum wheel rims and new higher specification Brembo brakes, plus new rider technology, including cruise control and enhanced riding modes and an even more responsive throttle, the Bonneville legend continues.
Due to a substantial increase in Triumph’s factory freight charge, we have been forced to charge a $599 freight charge on all 2022 and newer Triumph Motorcycles. To offset this cost, we will be including one additional year of warranty on those sales.
- Lightweight 32-spoke wire wheels with aluminum rims/li>
- Twin Brembo front calipers and Nissin rear caliper, with ABS
- Cruise control with single button operation
- Torque assist clutch
- Enhanced road and rain riding modes
- USB charging socket under the seat
- Immobilizer key
- Colors: Jet Black, Matte Black / Matte Graphite
- Engine: 1200 cc Twin
- Power: 79 HP
- Torque: 77 LB-FT
- Dry Weight: 520 lb
- Seat Height: 31.1 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.8 gal