Following the success of the Street Twin Gold Line Edition launched earlier in 2021, which sold out within the season, the new range of eight Bonneville Gold Line Editions takes the latest generation models and adds a unique and exquisite hand-painted ‘gold line’ color scheme to each.
Perfectly illustrating the quality and attention to detail that Triumph is renowned for, and only available for one year, these new Gold Line Editions are premium, desirable and exclusive.
Already a custom classic icon, the new Bonneville Speedmaster Gold Line Edition adds another level of sophistication and style. The beautiful Silver Ice fuel tank with Sapphire Black twin stripe design and brushed foil knee pad graphics is enriched by the hand-painted gold lining that edges every design element and is signed off with the elegant ‘gold line’ logo.
The Sapphire Black is carried across the side panels, which feature a unique new gold and silver Bonneville Speedmaster logo and more hand-painted gold lining. The headlamp bowl and mudguards are finished in Sapphire Black too, with the option of a matching accessory fit short front mudguard.
Due to a substantial increase in Triumph’s factory freight charge, we have been forced to charge a $599 freight charge on all 2022 and newer Triumph Motorcycles. To offset this cost, we will be including one additional year of warranty on those sales.
- Chromed stainless steel 2 into 2 twin-skin exhaust system with chromed stainless silencers
- Higher specification Showa 47 mm cartridge forks
- New higher specification Brembo brakes and twin discs
- Analogue speedometer with LCD multi-functional display
- Switchable traction control
- Road and Rain riding modes
- Torque-assist clutch
- Single-button cruise control
- Full LED headlight with DRL
- Trip computer
- Colors: Sapphire Black / Silver Ice
- Engine: 1200 cc Twin
- Power: 77 HP
- Torque: 78 LB-FT
- Dry Weight: 580 lb
- Seat Height: 27.8 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2 gal