Following the success of the Street Twin Gold Line Edition launched earlier in 2021, which sold out within the season, the new range of eight Bonneville Gold Line Editions takes the latest generation models and adds a unique and exquisite hand-painted ‘gold line’ color scheme to each.
Perfectly illustrating the quality and attention to detail that Triumph is renowned for, and only available for one year, these new Gold Line Editions are premium, desirable and exclusive.
The scheme for the Scrambler 1200 XE Gold Line Edition consists of a striking Baja Orange and Silver Ice tank, with a Pure White stripe and hand painted gold line. As with the XC model, the brushed foil knee pad graphics are gold-lined, and the side panel and headlamp bowl are Jet Black.
Due to a substantial increase in Triumph’s factory freight charge, we have been forced to charge a $599 freight charge on all 2022 and newer Triumph Motorcycles. To offset this cost, we will be including one additional year of warranty on those sales.
- Fully-adjustable Showa upside-down forks and Öhlins long travel rear suspension units
- Brembo M50 brakes with switchable ABS
- Torque-assist clutch
- 6 riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Rider Configurable, Off-Road and Off-Road Pro)
- Ride-by-wire throttle with optimized cornering switchable traction control
- Multi-functional instruments with customizable TFT display
- My Triumph Connectivity System (Accessory fit)
- All-LED lighting with DRL headlight
- Folding foot controls
- Single-button cruise control
- USB charging
- Keyless ignition
- Colors: Baja Orange / Silver Ice
- Engine: 1200 cc
- Power: 89 HP
- Torque: 81 LB-FT
- Dry Weight: 456 lb
- Seat Height: 34.2 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.2 gal